- Contract No.: N00178-19-D-8448
- Prime Contractor: Sabre Systems, Inc.
- Contract Ceiling: $10 Billion
- Awarding Agency: NSWC, Dahlgren Division
- Authorized User: Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Strategic Systems Programs, Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Office of Naval Research, and the United States Marine Corps
- Contract Type: Multiple Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. Individual Task Orders (TOs) may be cost reimbursable, fixed price or any combination of the two.
- Place of Performance: Nationwide
- Ordering Period: 01/02/19 – 01/01/24
- Option to Extend Period: 01/02/24 – 01/01/29
- Task Orders: The period of performance for a Task Order can be up to 5 years.
In response to task orders issued under this contract by the Naval Sea Systems Command, Naval Air Systems Command, Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command, Naval Supply Systems Command, Military Sealift Command, Naval Facilities Command, Office of Naval Research, or the United States Marine Corps, the Contractor shall provide services that potentially span the entire spectrum of mission areas and technical capabilities supported by the Department of the Navy (DON) ordering activities. Services within the 2 Categories with 23 functional area subcategories identified below may be performed under this contract for new and existing product areas, programs, or missions, which are assigned to these activities during the life of the contract.
Services to be provided under this contract are categorized into the following categories:
- Engineering Services
- Program Management Services
This contract, known as SeaPort- Next Generation (SeaPort-NxG) does not allow for the direct procurement of supplies or hardware. Any material or products ordered shall be incidental and in direct support of performed services (for example, small scale testing equipment, prototypes, or spares.)
Type of Work:
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
Sabre Systems, Inc.
© 2023 Sabre Systems, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
© 2023 Sabre Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.