The purpose of this schedule is to provide a vehicle for all Government agencies to obtain PSS in an efficient, streamlined, and cost effective manner in accordance with applicable statutes and regulations under a Multiple Awards Federal Supply Schedule FAR Part 8 – as well as Part 38. Agencies will issue task orders in accordance with the established procedures to obtain the services required. A task order may contain any service or combination of services described herein.
- Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services
- Engineering Services
- Testing Laboratories
- Engineering System Design and Integration Services
- Engineering Research and Development and Strategic Planning
- Information Technology Professional Services
- Order Level Materials (OLMs)
Order type: Blanket purchase agreements, time and materials, firm-fixed price
Special Item Numbers (SINs): 541380 Testing Laboratories, 541420 Engineering System Design and Integration Services, 541611 Management and Financial Consulting, Acquisition and Grants Management Support, and Business Program and Project Management Services, 541715 Engineering Research and Development and Strategic Planning, 541330ENG Engineering Services, 54151S* Information Technology Professional Services * Complementary SIN to be used in support of PSS SINs. Please use GS-35F-366BA for IT specific services.
541330ENG Services include: applying physical laws and principles of engineering in the design, development, and utilization of machines, materials, instruments, processes, and systems. Services may involve any of the following activities: provision of advice, concept development, requirements analysis, preparation of feasibility studies, preparation of preliminary and final plans and designs, provision of technical services during the construction or installation phase, inspection and evaluation of engineering projects, and related services.
541420 Services include creating and developing designs and specifications that optimize the use, value, and appearance of their products. These services can include determination of the materials, construction, mechanisms, shape, color, and surface finishes of the product, taking into consideration human characteristics and needs, safety, market appeal, and efficiency in production, distribution, use, and maintenance.
Associated tasks include, but are not limited to computer-aided design, e.g. CADD, risk reduction strategies and recommendations to mitigate identified risk conditions, fire modeling, performance-based design reviews, high level detailed specification and scope preparation, configuration, management and document control, fabrication, assembly and simulation, modeling, training, consulting, analysis of single or multi spacecraft missions and mission design analysis.
541611 Provide operating advice and assistance on administrative and management issues. Examples include: strategic and organizational planning, business process improvement, acquisition and grants management support, facilitation, surveys, assessment and improvement of financial management systems, financial reporting and analysis, due diligence in validating an agency’s portfolio of assets and related support services, strategic financial planning, financial policy formulation and development,special cost studies, actuarial services, economic and regulatory analysis, benchmarking and program metrics, and business program and project management.
541715 Services include conducting research and experimental development (except nanotechnology and biotechnology research and experimental development) in the physical, engineering and life sciences such as; such as agriculture, electronics, environmental, biology, botany, computers, chemistry, food, fisheries, forests, geology, health, mathematics, medicine, oceanography, pharmacy, physics, veterinary and other allied subjects.
Typical tasks include, but are not limited to, analysis of mission, program goals and objectives, program evaluations, analysis of program effectiveness, requirements analysis, organizational performance assessment, special studies and analysis, training, and consulting; requirements analysis, cost/cost performance trade-off analysis,feasibility analysis, developing and completing fire safety evaluation worksheets as they relate to engineering services; operation and maintenance, evaluation of inspection, testing, and maintenance program for fire protection and life safety systems, program/project management, technology transfer/insertion, training and consulting.
541380 Includes testing laboratory services and veterinary, natural, and life sciences; testing services and laboratories; and other professional, scientific, and technical consulting services.
Testing and services include, but are not limited to: physical, chemical, analytical, or other testing services; quality assurance; fire safety inspections; training; safety audits; relying upon experimental, empirical, quantifiable data, relying on the scientific method, and professional services, tasks, and labor categories in the fields of biology, chemistry, physics, earth sciences, atmospheric science, oceanography, materials sciences, mathematics, geology, astronomy, veterinary medicine, statistics, systems science, etc., (excludes social and behavioral sciences).
The following non-inclusive list represents a sampling of the types of tasks contemplated:
- Acquisition and lifecycle management
- Analysis of program goals, mission, objectives, performance
- Assessment support
- Computer Aided Design (CAD)
- Computer Aided Engineering (CAE)
- Computer Aided Management (CAM)
- Concept development
- D&D (Decontamination and Decommissioning)
- Demonstration and validation
- Documentation and information dissemination
- Economic/business case analysis
- Economic impact evaluations
- Environmental control for electrical units (e.g., cooling units)
- Forensic engineering
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V)
- Information services (studies, impact statements, program development, project documentation, data collection, data analysis/evaluation, etc.)
- Investigative engineering service
- Lifecycle Costing
- Long-term reliability and maintainability
- Migration strategy
- National Academy of Sciences studies
- O&M (Operation and Maintenance)
- Operations research (Non R&D)
- Permitting and licensing
- Plan, organize, establish, implement, manage, maintain, upgrade and control of technical systems
- Program and project management
- Prototype development and first article(s) production
- Regulatory compliance support
- Reliability and maintainability analysis
- Reverse engineering
- Signal processing
- Simulation and modeling
- Site development
- Source data development (forward engineering hardware and software systems)
- Source data validation (existing hardware and software systems)
- Special projects and studies
- Statistical analysis
- Support services
- Systems engineering data base development, maintenance and analysis
- Technical analysis
- Technical and management support
- Technical writing/editorial support
- T&E (Test and Evaluation) of products and systems
Sabre Systems, Inc.
© 2023 Sabre Systems, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
© 2023 Sabre Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.