DOL BLS BPA IT Application Development Support Services
The Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), a federal government agency responsible for measuring labor market activity, working conditions, and price changes in the economy. BLS has negotiated a GSA MAS Schedule Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) with Sabre.
- Prime Contractor: Sabre Systems Inc.
- Order type: Blanket Purchase Agreement, Task Orders: labor hour, fixed price
- Contract Ceiling: $184.5 Million
- Period of Performance: June 2020 – May 2025
BLS requires contractor support in the following skill areas: software developer, information engineer, requirements analyst/tester, configuration management specialist, database specialist, business process specialist, documentation specialist, subject matter expert, task manager, and project administrator.
Sabre offers a variety of Information Technology services utilizing 35 labor categories, including:
- Analyzing, Developing, Modifying, Implementing, Testing, Maintaining, and Supporting n-tier, Web-based, and Mainframe Systems
- Engineering and application architecture services
- Enterprise level database design, development and implementation
- Website Design
- Providing Technical Support for BLS Installed Systems
- Network Inter-operational Support
- Requirements Analysis
- Test Case and Test Script Development
- Quality Assurance and Acceptance Testing
- IT Security Support
- Technical/Data Entry Support
- Procedures and Documentation Support
- Project or Task Management Services
Sabre Systems, Inc.
© 2023 Sabre Systems, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Sabre Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.