BLS BPA IT Application Development Support Services
DOL BLS BPA IT Application Development Support Services
The Department of Labor, Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS), a federal government agency responsible for measuring labor market activity, working conditions, and price changes in the economy. BLS has negotiated a GSA MAS Schedule Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) with Sabre.
- Prime Contractor: Sabre Systems Inc.
- Order type: Blanket Purchase Agreement, Task Orders: labor hour, fixed price
- Contract Ceiling: $184.5 Million
- Period of Performance: June 2020 – May 2025
BLS requires contractor support in the following skill areas: software developer, information engineer, requirements analyst/tester, configuration management specialist, database specialist, business process specialist, documentation specialist, subject matter expert, task manager, and project administrator.
Sabre offers a variety of Information Technology services utilizing 35 labor categories, including:
- Analyzing, Developing, Modifying, Implementing, Testing, Maintaining, and Supporting n-tier, Web-based, and Mainframe Systems
- Engineering and application architecture services
- Enterprise level database design, development and implementation
- Website Design
- Providing Technical Support for BLS Installed Systems
- Network Inter-operational Support
- Requirements Analysis
- Test Case and Test Script Development
- Quality Assurance and Acceptance Testing
- IT Security Support
- Technical/Data Entry Support
- Procedures and Documentation Support
- Project or Task Management Services