Technology Acceleration and Integration, Information Technology, Information Management and Cybersecurity Support Services
- Contract No.: N00421-20-D-0072
- Prime Contractor: Sabre Systems, Inc.
- Contract Ceiling: $50 Billion
- Awarding Agency: NAVAIR Digital Department
- Authorized User: Across all NAVAIR enterprise
- Contract Type: Single Award Indefinite Delivery, Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. Individual Task Orders (TOs) will be issued on a Cost Plus Fixed Fee basis.
Place of Performance
Approximately 30 percent of work will be performed at Government site and 70 percent of work will be performed at Contractor site. The Contractor shall support the NAVAIR enterprise-wide environment within the Continental United States (CONUS), which is comprised of facilities at Patuxent River, Maryland, Patuxent River remote facilities (St. Inigoes, Solomon’s Island Naval Center, Washington Liaison Office in Arlington VA, and leased spaces within the 30 mile range); China Lake, California; San Diego/North Island, California; Point Mugu, California; Jacksonville, Florida; Cherry Point, North Carolina; Lakehurst, New Jersey; and Orlando, Florida. Work in support of this SOW shall be primarily performed at the Contractor’s facility or at Patuxent River, MD; however, the place of performance is not limited to the above locations due to the evolving, integrated and capability-focused enterprise requirements throughout NAVAIR and the DoD. Specific work locations will be included in individual task orders. Contractors performing on-site support will be provided access to workspaces, telephones, printers, facsimile machines, copy machines, shredders, computers, and network access including web servers and applicable databases or other applications necessary to carry out assigned tasks.
Period of Performance:
The period of performance for this effort shall be 60 months. The Option to Extend clause is included which would allow the government to extend an additional 6 months beyond the 60 months.
- Ordering Period: 05/10/20 – 05/09/25
- Option to Extend Period: 05/10/25 -11/09/25
The contractor shall provide various types of support including: digital transformation planning and execution; enterprise alignment; technology exploration, acceleration, and integration; digital/IT consultation; business intelligence; application portfolio management; system integration; Enterprise Architecture (EA) design and management; web management; Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI)/Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) program management; IT Operations; cybersecurity; Information Assurance (IA); cloud services; maintenance functions; network security; Automated Data Processing (ADP) support services; digital modeling and virtual environment support; talent management; change management; data analytics and integration; business process management and improvement; as well as general IT/digital support. Services may also be required in support of numerous current and planned initiatives (i.e., Cybersecurity related events, Cloud initiatives, emerging and disruptive technologies, IT consolidations initiatives) and infrastructure improvements. As the NAVAIR Digital Group works collaboratively across the NAVAIR Enterprise and DoD to align efforts and accelerate advances in digital technology, Sabre will provide support across the NAVAIR Enterprise, the Program Executive Offices (PEOs), the supported Commands (including all echelons levels), and other DoD Services, sites, and activities as required.
Type of Work
- Digital transformation planning and execution
- Enterprise alignment
- Technology exploration, acceleration, and integration
- Digital/IT consultation
- Business intelligence
- Application portfolio management
- System integration
- Enterprise Architecture (EA) design and management; web management
- Navy Marine Corps Intranet (NMCI)/Next Generation Enterprise Network (NGEN) program management
- IT Operations
- Information Assurance (IA)
- Cloud services
- Maintenance functions
- Network security
- Automated Data Processing (ADP) support services
- Digital modeling and virtual environment support; talent change management
- Data analytics and integration
- Business process management and improvement as well as general IT/digital support
- Services may also be required in support of numerous current and planned initiatives (i.e., Cybersecurity related events, Cloud initiatives, emerging and disruptive technologies, IT consolidations initiatives) and infrastructure improvements.
The contractor shall provide all personnel, supervision, and other non-personal services necessary to perform the tasks defined in individual task orders. The Contractor shall provide technical, analytical, and managerial support for NAVAIR’s general objectives in the following major functional areas:
- Digital / Information Technology Management
- Systems Development and Engineering
- Operations Support
- Digital Activities, Technology Development, Modernization, and Acceleration
- Data Analytics and Integration