We are a company that promotes a work environment that encourages both personal and professional growth and a culture where each individual employee is valued and respected.
Diversity: Sabre values the diverse background of its employees including minorities, women, disabled, and veterans.
- Sabre has created 10 Corporate Values to help guide our actions to a build a culture where our employees can thrive and our company can excel.
- Sabre is committed to the communities where we work and live. Sabre sponsors national programs at the local level such as the American Red Cross, Big Brothers Big Sisters, the Lions Club, Soldiers' Angels and the US Marine Corps' "Toys for Tots".
- Sabre appreciates and recognizes individual employee efforts in community and charity events in an effort to promote a culture of giving and community involvement.
- Sabre provides continuing education and advanced technical training for employees who want to be challenged, motivated and stay current with today’s evolving technologies.
Sabre believes that a balanced and positive corporate culture provides employees with an increased level of job satisfaction and improves productivity which in turn benefits our customers and helps them succeed in accomplishing their goals.
- We believe that the greater the diversity of our people, the greater our ability to serve our customers.
- We recognize the breadth of experiences, ideas and values that a diverse workforce generates.
- We understand that each individual is unique and we embrace and celebrate individual differences.
- We actively recruit from a wide pool of applicants by posting opportunities on diversity centric websites.
- We take great pride being a veteran friendly employer.
- We are committed to providing equal opportunity to all.