Sabre’s International Statistical Services encompass all of the capabilities under the Statistical Programs competency. Our highly-qualified team consists of leading global statisticians, demographers, economists, project management specialists, social science analysts, data processing experts, and software engineers, all of whom have extensive statistical, management, foreign language, and developing country experience.
Sabre’s experts have designed and managed more than 60 multi-year, multi-million dollar and multi-national statistical programs. The team has also led major projects sponsored by The World Bank, DFID, UN, USAID, IMF, ADB, IDB and other donors.
Sabre’s statistical professionals have a deep understanding of international development objectives, including issues of poverty reduction and civil society development. We have worked closely on key measurement indicators of the Millennium Development Goals and our experts have been cited in numerous analytic reports on demographic, economic, health and social policy.
Sabre’s international capabilities include:
- Designing and implementing national and regional sample surveys, censuses, community surveys, and information systems
- Experience in more than 60 countries worldwide
- Organizational capacity building in the full cycle of survey and census activities
- Data quality and institutional capacity assessment
- Monitoring and evaluation planning and implementation
- Population census planning
- Socioeconomic and demographic analysis
- Statistical estimates and projections
- Sample design, survey design and implementation
- Survey/census data processing and tabulation
- Data dissemination and publication